Author of the topic: dr hab. inż. Janusz Krentowski, prof. PB: +48 602 361 917, j.krentowski [at] pb.edu.pl
- Analysis of the methodology of the degradation stage assessment of structural elements in historic buildings on the basis of published monographs and scientific and professional articles.
- Review of methodology and available research equipment adapted to various design solutions.
- Selection of the existing historic objects in terms of the possibility of carrying out destructive and non-destructive testing.
- Research methodology development and implementation of “in situ” and laboratory tests aimed at assessing the actual strength parameters and physical properties of materials obtained from historic substances.
- Impact identification of materials and connections degradation on the real static schemes of structural elements and systems.
- Effort assessment of structural elements and systems, taking into account the results of the conducted tests.
- Conclusions and guidelines presentation regarding the universality of application of the developed research and computational methodology.